Saturday 12 October 2013

ABC Brickworks Market & Food Centre at Jalan Bukit Merah



ABC Brickworks Market & Food Centre
Address :
6 Jalan Bukit Merah 
Singapore 150006


I always liked to visit this food centre, you can easily find any type of food here. With all the variety of Authentic food in different stalls.



Yuan Yuan Claypot Rice
Stall #01-38

This stall draw my interest to place an order with them. I order their signature dish "Claypot rice with Chicken Meat". 

Many patrons waiting at their tables , most of them sit near to this stall. 




After 20 mins, claypot rice finally served on our table. 






To be frank, I don't really think this pot of rice tasted fantastic and worth the long waiting.





As usual , ingredients used was Pork sausage, chicken meat, vegetables and salted fish. Chicken meat was not tender and make the whole pot of rice tasted dried.







ABC Kway Chiap and Braised Duck
You can try this stall for Authentic Kway Chiap and braised duck. 




Tanglin
Stall No #01-130
This stall selling carrot cake and  fried oyster.



Carrot Cake
SGD $2.00
Rating : 9/10

This plate of carrot cake tasted really delicious.



Creo Desserts 



I saw this stall selling desserts and all the desserts really look tempting.




Signature drink
Passion fruits with Jelly pearls
SGD $2.50
Rating : 6/10

My personal view, this drink is average. Drink supposed to be cold but was not chilled.   




Wow Wow West

I have been searching high and low for this stall. Finally find this stall located end of the corner. 




Just look at the queue, I think I will need to wait for another 15-20 mins.





Stall has been quite busy, staffs never have the chance to idle. It's good that even their business was good, they will still deliver food to your table. 

Of course you can choose to self service, you will be able to save some times to wait for your food to reach your table.





If you order for Grill meat will be faster than the deep fried food. Around 7.30 pm , this stall has sold out all their food. 

Lucky I am early because I heard the boss said  to the queue "Last Order". 





Fried Chicken Cutlet
SGD $6.00
Rating : 10/10

Chicken cutlet tasted good, crispy layer with juicy and tender meat. 




I really don't mind to queue for this plate of Chicken Cutlet. 





Special sauce on top of the Chicken Cutlet. For me, I like this sauce very much. 





Wow Wow West 
Western Food
I strongly recommend this stall to you, Good food with reasonable price. 




No comments: