Saturday 30 August 2014

PappaRich at 80 Marine Parade Road (Parkway Parade)




I was attracted by the restaurant name "PappaRich".  



Since my mind getting some curiosity about the cuisine in PappaRich. I have decided to try out the food in this restaurant. 




Iced Coffee

Coffee was too sweet to suit my liking but still acceptable to finish all.




Nasi Rich with Curry Chicken + Aromatic Beef  (around S$14 to S$15)
Food Rating: 2/5

With some disappointment, I can only comment this plate of rice tasted average and lack of aroma to suit my palate. The aromatic beef stated in the menu, meat texture was hard and lack of moisture. 

The only tasty part will be the crispy chicken drumstick and the curry sauce.  



Homepage:


Address :
80 Marine Parade Road
Parkway Parade
#01-17A
Singapore 449269




No comments: