Sunday 3 November 2013

Hai Sheng Noodle House at Blk 128 Bedok North St 2



I am back here again for my lunch. The reason I like this coffeeshop because of the surrounding was not so crowded and noisy, Most important you can eat at a comfortable area. 



Hai Sheng Noodle House
海胜面家

I realised the previous coffeshop has been taken over by another owner. Coffeeshop has some revamped renovation and  with 2 more new stalls.

Click here to read more Blk 128 North St 2 Coffeeshop.







Wanton Noodle
SGD $3.00 + SDG $1.00 for additional dumpling
Rating : 8/10

I was  hesitate for  a while but finally decided to try the Wanton Noodle. I always a fussy eater especially noodle.

After the first mouth, I would said this plate of Wanton Noodle taste good. Stall owner also quite polite to check with me which type of sauce I prefer to use. If you don't like dark soya sauce, you can choose Chilli sauce plus Tomato sauce. 









If you are around this area, do drop by to visit this coffeeshop and try their food.





No comments: