Thursday 29 August 2013

Ali Nachia Briyani at Blk 5 Tanjong Pagar Plaza #02-04





I was around Tanjong Pagar Road,
 and decided to visit nearby Food Centre for lunch.

However, 
the whole Food Centre was under upgrading.



Refer by one of the resident who direct me to this coffeeshop,
located at 2nd floor.

There were few stalls in this coffeeshop,
but inside was packed with people.

Wanton noodle, Hakka Food, Ramen, 
and few more stalls for you to choose.

Remember to bring a packet of tissue paper if you are alone.
I saw many seats occupied with packets of tissue ... LOL





I intend to skip my usual habit to follow the queue.
I saw this stall named Ali Nachia Briyani.

Nothing special about this stall,
a Malay Auntie standing inside serving the customers.
Mainly just selling Nasi Briyani. 


Mutton Briyani
SGD $7.00



Rice taste good with Mutton gravy.



Vegetable Gravy
Vegetable gravy slightly too oily which made the taste average.




Side dish
For me,  I do like the sour flavour for this side dish.



Crunchy cucumber






Mutton meat taste really good,
soft & tender.




Delicious Mutton Briyani,
I strongly recommend you to try.



No comments: