Wednesday 28 August 2013

AngMoh Noodle House - Changi Airport T2 Staff Canteen


My colleagues recommended this food court,
located at Changi Airport T2 Level 3M
Singapore.

This food court has various food stalls for you to choose.


I wanted to try this stall Wild Olives,
selling Western food but the queue was quite long.

After waiting for 10 mins,
I decided to give up.



Angmoh Noodle House
Stall No 3



Pictures shown on the display board look delicious,
can't wait to try......



Which one is your choice?



 Beef Bisket Noodle
S$4.50





Beef Bisket taste soft and tender,
a bit of strong smell from the beef meat,
which I don't really like.

Beef meat taste good but slightly too oily.




Noodle soak in the gravy,
very strong taste.

For me,
I will rate this dish under AVERAGE.




Indian Rojak

I did not try this indian rojak ,
but saw my colleagues finished all the food.

I will try next round.



No comments: