Monday 4 November 2013

Swensen's Restaurant at Parco Bugis Junction


Today having lunch appointment at Bugis Junction. We have a Muslim friend joining us and need to choose a restaurant that served Halal Food. We decided to choose Swensen's Restaurant.

Since I reached earlier than the others, so take this opportunity to snap some photos.















Lunch Promotion

Click here for more :




Restaurant was quite empty even now is close to lunch hour. Around 12.15pm, more people is coming in and almost all the tables are fully occupied. Glad that I have made a reservation in advance.

Finally is time to place order. For this occasion, I need to apply some table manners. Manage to snap some photos on my food. 




Black Pepper Seafood Pasta (Spicy)
SGD $15.90 
come with side dish
Rating : 8/10

I don't really like food that mixed with Black Pepper but my friend strongly recommend this dish to me.  I decided to take the change to try.

Except the crab meat stick, overall pasta taste really good. Strong pepper taste but not really spicy. 



Deep Fried Mushroom
Rating : 8/10

I like this side dish very much.,Plump Shitake mushrooms deep fried with crispy layer. Dipped with Tartar sauce and mushroom taste even better.  



No comments: