Sunday 15 June 2014

Xian Ding Wei (鲜定味) at IMM


Today, let me bring you to a Taiwanese Cafe at IMM named Xian Ding Wei (鲜定味).



Promotion Item
Bubble Tea with Pearl at S$1.50

When you order a set meal, you can top up S$1.50 additional for Promotion drink. The bubble tea that I have ordered seem average because milk tea was so diluted with very mild tea flavor. It really not the type of bubble tea that I can finish the whole cup.



Menu



Menu

I guessed "San Bei Ji" should be the signature dish in this cafe. However, chicken meat is never my favorite choice to order. Hence, I decided to choose other set meal from the menu.



You can choose from the various types of set meal that shown on the menu.






Cheese Pork Chop Set at S$8.90

In fact I was quite regret to order this set meal. Even though Pork Chop was crispy but the meat was slightly dry and hard. I really felt that this set meal for the amount of S$8.90 was not worth the value to try. The set dish was given preserved radish, cold beancurd and stir-fry vegetables which is cold. 

Maybe I will try the "San Bei Ji" for my next visit.


Other Charges:
10% Service Charge : No
7% GST :   All prices inclusive of 7% GST

Address: 
2 Jurong East St 21
IMM Building #01-47/48
Singapore 609601
Tel: 6897 2636




No comments: