Sunday 15 September 2013

Free and Easy Trip in Penang - Day 2 - 11 Sep 2013



After our breakfast in the hotel, we contact Robinson for disposal service. He arrange a Red Taxi to pick us up at 13:00 pm.

P.S: You will need to plan well on the attraction place. This will save some unnecessary expense on the transportation. 




While waiting for the taxi, I took this photo. Old type of car park system to pay your parking fee.



Uncle Low was Robinson's father , he will ferry us around the town.






Uncle Low was very kind, he take initiative to stop his car along the roadside.
For me, I rush over  to take some photos for the wall mural arts. 

I took this shot, when a group of youngsters busy taking photos for each other.




I finally saw this mural art right in front of me.




I happen to pass by this stall, stop here to buy some souvenirs. Every items displayed here look so nice.




All items in this photo cost about RM $38.00.



Eason bought Grilled Squid along the way. 




Look tempting?



Grilled Squid taste really good and chewy. Of course it has a strong cuttlefish smell. So don't eat inside the car.

Food Rating : 9/10




Found this Penang Map inside Uncle Low's car.




Along the way, we passed by Prangin Mall Komtar.

Now on our way to Pinang Peranakan Mansion.



No comments: